Summit is driven by entrepreneurship. Since 2004, we are committed to our clients' individual and business success through sound advice, collaborative decision making and an eye for detail. As a growing firm, our focus is on providing tailored solutions to our clients, regardless of their industry and size. Since the beginning, we follow a "people and relationship first" theory, something we live by everyday.
We provide value to our clients through an open, honest and direct dialogue. Beyond our experience, we recognize the importance of culture and working style of our clients to ensure that the partnership is not only productive, but also enjoyable.
- Challenge - Client was looking to implement sustainable cost reduction and streamline operations. With the economy still in recovery mode, firm partners requested Summit’s opinion and suggestion to improve overall efficiency.
- Solution - Summit developed a customized plan to look at the firm’s operations from top-down. Each vendor, lease, recurring payments and expenses were closely analyzed to achieve our objective.
- Result - Our efforts resulted in significant monthly savings in 3 months. In addition, we streamlined and setup all operations to scale up or down in the coming years.
- Challenge - International online retailer was looking for solutions to manage employee turnover along with finding a dependable firm to partner-up within the U.S. to track, manage and handle inventory as well as handle customer relations on a small scale.
- Solution - Summit implemented a plan to increase the customer service hours in the U.K., so inquiries are handled by a team who knows and understands the products thoroughly while inventory, shipments and vendor management tasks being handled by Summit from the U.S.
- Result - Customers now experience excellent technical support while the firm reduced unnecessary overhead expenses in U.S.
- Challenge - NY based high-net-worth individual looking for a reliable and trustworthy team to provide support for day-to-day matters in all areas as well as handle cash management, tax and accounting in-house.
- Solution - Summit developed a simple plan for our to client to manage staff and simplify day-to-day coordination between all parties involved. Handling financial, tax and accounting matters in-house meant all advice was recommended with the client’s best interest in mind.
- Result - In addition to simplifying our client’s busy life, our plan of action lowered or eliminated unnecessary expenses; streamlined daily, weekly and monthly tasks & provided a peace of mind to the client knowing all things are handled appropriately by a trusted source.
Summit brings a diverse and complementary experience with a strong background in entrepreneurship, real estate, hospitality, micro-lending, accounting and tax.
Bina’s diverse experience stems from her public accounting work at Marks Paneth & Shron and Selznick & Company, two leading accounting firms in New York. At MP&S and Selznick, she managed a team of professionals to serve domestic and international high-net-worth clients in financial services, hedge funds, manufacturing, fashion, entertainment and construction.
Bina has a dual MBA with a concentration in Accounting and Taxation from the Pace University Lubin School of Business. She received her BBA from Fordham University. She grew up in Armonk, New York and spends her time traveling, reading and cooking.
James’ experience comes from a marketing, strategic and operational background. Previously, he worked at Verizon Communications and XM Satellite Radio in business and brand development roles. At Verizon and XM, James led his team to exceed targets by leveraging talent and leadership abilities. James has a keen eye for strategic options and ability to find solutions for client needs.
James has a MBA from Mercy College and received his BBA from Fordham University. He also founded the MBA Alumni Network at Mercy College. James enjoys traveling, foreign films, reading the NY Times, design and architecture.
200 Business Park Drive, Suite 200
Armonk, NY 10504
T: +1 914 500 8505
Excel Tower, 2nd Floor, Shastry Road
Kottayam, Kerala 686001
PO Box 503
Armonk, NY 10504